Centre Circle Carrier Programme
Are you a fan of European Club Football? Do you know someone aged 14-16?
We are offering the opportunity to become one of Hankook’s Centre Circle Carriers, an activity that surely gets the hearts of young football fans racing. As an Official Partner of the UEFA Europa League, Hankook is looking for up to 8 teenagers from 14 - 16 years old to carry the flag to the centre circle of the pitch LIVE ON TV during the opening ceremony of all matches from the round of the last 16 to the semi-final of this season’s UEFA Europa League, allowing them to experience this unique competition first hand.
WIN THE CHANCE TO BE A CENTRE CIRCLE CARRIER WITH HANKOOK!
Do you know football-mad young people? Then sign up now and your youth group will get the chance to hold the Centre Circle Flag during a UEL pre-match ceremony, courtesy of Official Sponsor Hankook!
Sign them up now and just tell us why your youth group should carry the centre circle flag. Choose your language below or sign up directly with the form on this page.
Sign Up Form
(1) Age of the teenagers: 14 - 16 years old
(2) Maximum number: 8
(3) Selection: By lot
(4) Restrictions: The teenagers must be able to carry the banner at the centre circle
(5) The participants must be residents of one of the following countries: Germany, France, Hungary, the Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Turkey, the UK, the Republic of Ireland, Portugal, Belgium, Greece, Luxembourg, Croatia, Ukraine, Romania, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia
(6) Hankook Tire employees may not take part
(7) In taking part, the participants agree to the event organisers (or their affiliated companies) using their name, photos, voice and other images for advertising purposes in any media as well in advertising, marketing and promotion material without prior notice or any further payment. This agreement is applicable indefinitely.
(8) Hankook Tire Europe GmbH retains the right to change, suspend or cancel the program at any time without prior notice or specification of reasons.